karkat you ridiculous little baby
things I’m mad about
- this shitty interwebz connection
- I forgot to say no tomatoes on this chalupa
- there is no way for this cat to comfortably be in my lap while I’m at the computer
things I am not mad about
- being alone in the house
- how nice these pajama pants are
- Nikki got mE ANNE LOGSTON BOOKS????
- THE LAST TWO BOOKS OF SHADOW’S PART?????
- I’M GUNNA READ THE SHIT OUT OF THESE
I’m tempted to make baby noises.
*just casually dies*
that awkward moment when you go back to the 90’s as a giant
Green Tree Python (Morelia viridis) video
and thats all there is lmao
and BAM, you suddenly knew shit.
Bill Nye the Science Guy - teaching kids the right way.
Can this be my intro song when I make appearance at my pre-funeral celebration?
This song is such a party starter.
(I always wanted a grass car because of him.)
He made learning AWESOME!
If you aren’t able to sing along with this, then you had a terrible, uneducated childhood.
in 5th grade we had a lot of his videos and the entire class would sing this song along with the opening in a perfect chorus
it was beautiful
no matter what grade
even now in junior year of highschool
always sing with bill nye